Some Thought on Class Assignments

After looking exploring and looking through the assignments for this semester, I am intrigued by the type of assignments provided, especially the storytelling! I think that creating my own story from the reading will not only be a fun way to create something new, but will also help me better retain the information in the readings. In addition to the storytelling aspect, I am looking forward to creating my own project and reading through others. I think it'll be cool to discover the ideas of other people and also give feedback.

I also really like the idea of the growth mindset and HEART options for extra credit. These both seem so intriguing and I feel will be beneficial to me as a student and person! I think they'll be a good source of motivation for myself and others.

Most of these assignments are very different from classes I've taken previously. Being a science major, most classes don't leave room for much creativity (cruel.... I know!). For this reason, I'm really looking forward to treating assignments in this class as a "creative break" in a sense.

Explore yourself.
(Image from Growth mindset meme blog.)

Comments

Popular Posts