The Most Beautiful Place on Earth - Hana, Hawaii... AKA My Favorite Place

Of everywhere I've been in my 21 years of life, one location sticks out the most to me, not only for it's beauty, but also the culture, people, and overall feeling you get from it's lush rainforest and scenic views...

Hana, Hawaii. One year ago, my family moved to Hana, Hawaii. Hana is located the eastern side of Maui. It is beyond beautiful! Don't you agree?!
 
(Image information: personal photo of Hana Bay in Hana, HI from the back patio of a restaurant; photo from May 2019.)

Since their move to Hana last year, I have gotten to visit twice. Upon arriving on my first visit, Hana instantly became my favorite place. Not only does Hana have an vast variety of plants, vegetables, fruits, and animals, the climate is extremely unique and an aesthetic that is unforgettable. Here is a picture of the fruits, vegetables, and flowers from the property that my family lives on. 


(Image information: personal photo of cacao beans, avocados, grapefruit, and exotic flowers in Hana, HI; photo from May 2019.)

The beaches and coastal views are also beyond beautiful. Here is a photo at the Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach in Hana. Isn't it crazy???

(Image information: personal photo of Waianapanapa Black Sand Beach in Hana, HI; photo from May 2019.)

Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH, Lindsay, I am so jealous: now you have an excuse to visit Hawaii again and again. We lived in Hawaii (Honolulu) during my freshman year of high school, and it was a beautiful experience, but I have not been back. I really hope I get to do that someday! Do you think you might want to do a Hawaii project for this class? There are some amazing storytelling traditions, and I've bookmarked these Hawaiian mythology books at the Freebookapalooza: so many stories! Hawaiian books at the Freebookapalooza (and those are all full-text free books online, just waiting to be read!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will look into those books for sure!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts