Storybook Plan


Nursery Rhymes: What REALLY Happened?
  • In my Storybook, I want to include 3 stories:


    1. Little Bo-Peep: What happened to Bo-Peep's sheep?
    2. Humpty Dumpty: How did Humpty Dumpty fall off the wall?
    3. Hickory Dickory Dock: Why did the mouse run up the clock?
  • Storytelling styles: I think that it would be cool to include a narrator and have this person kind of be a "know-it-all". The narrator could tell the stories like he/she is aware of what really happened in all of these nursery rhymes and reveal it to the audience. This would function to connect each of the nursery rhymes that I'm wanting to include.
  • I want to get the message across to the reader that not everything is what it initially seems, and that sometimes you have to dig deeper to reveal the actual story/truth. I don't know if I necessarily want this idea to override the storytelling, however it would be cool to include this thought towards the end of each story in a way. 


Comments

Popular Posts