Growth Mindset: Just some cats...

It is so beyond important to remember that learning is hard work and that an occasional break is necessary! I am notorious for taking study breaks (sometimes they end up being longer than a break should be... but that is beside the point)... This photo made me laugh and reminded me of myself sometimes, so I had to include it in this post!





Next up... The stretchy cat!! 

Anyways, in order to achieve our goals, it sometimes is going to require us stretching ourselves outside of our comfort zones in order to do the things that we want to do. Although this is uncomfortable in certain circumstances, it is also an important thing to do when are goals are in our reach!

Comments

  1. Hi Lindsay! I love these cat memes. When I was looking at them for my growth mindset post, I literally refreshed so many times just so I could keep looking at more even though I had already found the ones for my post. I really like the first one you picked! I also take a lot of study breaks which end up being too long. It's even worse during dead and finals weeks because I feel like procrastinating even more then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, I loved reading this post because I agree with everything you said. Breaks are something I think are very necessary for the success of everyone. If we do not take time to fill our bucket we will run out of energy and then we won't be well! I think getting out of your comfort zone is incredibly important as well. Loved this and feel refreshed after it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts