Week 8 Progress

Upon reading checking up on my points received so far in the class and the Progress chart, I am pleased with where I stand in the class so far. I am most proud of staying on top, and even a little ahead of the material. My weekly routine has been pretty solid so far, and I hope to keep it up during the last half of the semester.

My favorite assignments in the class so far have been reading other people's stories and being able to give them feedback. I think it is extremely cool to see how different people write, and I think that it is an extremely valuable learning tool that I can use in my future writing. I have tried to do at least one extra credit assignment each week, but have not completed them when I have crazy busy weeks...

In the second half of the semester, I hope to continue completing my assignments in a timely manner and not slack off. I am excited to continue writing new things and want to try adding some dialogue to my stories. Although this seems easy, I have had some trouble in the past giving voices to my characters that seem to fit them perfectly!


The following picture made me laugh... Being a science major, it's often hard for me to find time and ways to be creative and take a break from a strictly science mind. This picture is a good reminder that this class serves as my "creative break", where I am able to express myself in other outlets!
 
(Science and Science Fiction. Source: Writing Laboratory Blog)


Comments

  1. Hey there! I agree with you on the goals for the rest of the semester. I hope to also not slack off, since I have stayed ahead of the game so far, it would be disappointing to let go of the lead and get behind. Congrats on all your hard work this semester for staying on top of things and good luck for the rest of the semester! We are closer than we think

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts