Week 8 Reading and Writing

Over the first half of the semester, I have noticed a great improvement in my reading and writing assignments. At first, I found it very difficult to complete the readings and notes over them. However, they have gotten much easier as the semester has progressed. Now, the reading notes are very helpful to refer to when I begin to create my own stories and serve as a "push" to get the creative writing ball rolling...

So far, I am pleased with the layout of both my blog and website for my StoryBook. Although they are simple, I think that the simpler the better when it comes to presenting something that is readable by others. I also really like the photos that I have used on each of my pages and think that they describe my work how I want them to!


The following photo is my favorite image that I have included in my blog thus far. Upon looking at it, it immediately reminds me of my favorite place, Hana, Hawaii, a place that I hold near and dear to my heart. It also reminds me of the great times spent there with my family!


File:KipahuluFruitStand.jpg
(Kipahlu Fruit Stand. Source: Wikimedia Commons)

In the future, I hope to be more creative in my storytelling abilities. Although I have already noticed some growth in this area, I hope to keep improving and making it better towards the end of the semester. 

Comments

Popular Posts