Growth Mindset: More Cats!

I'm back with more mindset cats! Woo!


First up! The eager to learn cat. This one is totally me. I am always looking for ways that I can further my learning in every aspect of my life. Learning throughout life is an idea that excites me for the future. You never know what you will learn next and each new day brings a new surprise. In my opinion, it is always beneficial to have a little curiosity about things that you don't know. If not, where's the fun??

cat reads book


Next up... the cat in the blinds!

I actually laughed out loud when came across this cat. My grandparents had a cat that did things like this all the time, especially in the Christmas tree. You think that he would've learned after countless times like this hahaha. Anyways.. I completely agree with this image. Mistakes aren't things that we should be weary of making. Instead of treating them dreadfully, we should instead change our mindsets to believing and knowing that mistakes are a normal part of life and should be treated as stepping stones. 


Comments

Popular Posts